Google

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Joost and Joost Invitation. How to get Joost Invite


What's Joost?

Joost is a new way of watching TV on the internet. With Joost, you get all the things you love about TV, including a high-quality full-screen picture, hundreds of full-length shows and easy channel-flipping.

Before you can sign in and download Joost, you need an invitation from another user.

If you've already received yours, please sign in to download the Joost software and start watching TV. If you haven't yet received an invite, see the section below for hints on how to get one.

Joost is currently focusing on the English-speaking market; most of their content provided is targeted to U.S. and U.K. audiences. They do, however, plan on expanding their offerings to the global community, including Asia and Latin America. As they’ve partnered with several film and broadcasting networks to offer a wide array of premium programming, it’s sure to gain some traction. While it may be difficult to view Joost on your television set, I don’t think it will be too long before devices and services meet a happier medium.

If you would like to get a joost invitation, please comment below with your email id.



Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please send me a joost invitation to 98989@gmail.com

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm excited to see what it has in store. One frind said it would make youtube look like PBS.

greeenmtn2000@yahoo.com

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger urvasi said...

Great! It could be a fantastic experience, Please send me a joost invitation to vaasanth2007@yahoo.co.in

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Vikram said...

wow! sounds cool, so would be delighted to put my hands on this new software. Please invite me at vikram.whiz@gmail.com

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger the inventor said...

Hi these 4 guys were given joost invitation by me already. If you get joost invitation from us, after you join, please check this forum and give it to those who need it

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds fascinating. Can I have an invitation?

pfitzg@aol.com

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds fascinating. Can you send me an invitation?

pfitzg@aol.com

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sound cool, pls forward invitation to kw13888@gmail.com. Let 's share

 
At 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would appreciate an invite to joost! willmichimoto@hotmail.com

Thanks!

 
At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you send me a Joost Invite?
I'm dyin to see how it works.
Thanks!!!!

makeroom4bubba@yahoo.com

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, please send me joost invitation to christ.arroyo@gmail.com

 
At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, I need a Josst invitation
Thanks
Jose Casa
josecasa@infovia.com.ar

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Sebastian Varela said...

WoW!!! please I need one invitatio.

please send me one to dvarela@hotmail.com

best

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Please include me on your invite list too. Thanks,
asechris@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • HOME

  • PLACEMENT PAPERS

  • INTERVIEW TIPS

  • COMPANY PROFILES

  • GROUP DISCUSSION

  • BRAIN TEASERS

  • SELF HELP ARTICLES

  • DATING GURU

  • ACTRESSES GALLERY

  • JOHNS ONLINE

  • JOKES GALLERY

  • FUNNY EMAILS